Terms and conditions
1. Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities are our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with HelpTalk. By using or accessing HelpTalk, you agree to this Statement.
If you create or administer a Profile on HelpTalk, you agree to these terms.
2. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you publish on HelpTalk, and you can control how it is shared through your settings.
When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone to access and use that information.
You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of HelpTalk, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other HelpTalk functionality.
You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
HelpTalk moderators, will banish or delete any user/content considered in conflit with these terms.
4. Mobile and Other Devices
We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply.
You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on HelpTalk.
If you download our App, you agree that from time to time, the software may download upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance and further develop the App.
You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license or we give you express written permission.
5. Data use Policy
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
We receive a number of different types of information about you:
- Your information is the information that's required when you sign up for the site, as well as the information you choose to share.
- Registration information - When you sign up for HelpTalk, you are required to provide your name, email address and country.
- Information you choose to share, such as public profiles, and their content, and any comment posted on other profiles.
Other information we receive about you:
- HelpTalk receive data about you whenever you interact with HelpTalk.
- HelpTalk receive data from the computer, mobile phone or other device you use to access HelpTalk, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include your IP address and other information about things like your internet service, location, the type (including identifiers) of browser you use, or the pages you visit.
6. Profile Management/Special Provisions Applicable to Profiles
Profile names must accurately reflect Profile content. We may remove administrative rights or require you to change the Profile name for any Profile that fails to meet this requirement.
Profile names must:
- use proper, grammatically correct capitalization and may not include all capitals, except for acronyms;
- not include character symbols, such as excessive punctuation and trademark designations;
- not include superfluous descriptions or unnecessary qualifiers.
If you collect content and information directly from other users, you will make it clear that you are collecting it, and you will provide notice about and obtain user consent for your use of the content and information that you collect.
Regardless of how you obtain content and information from users, you are responsible for securing all necessary permissions to reuse their content and information.
You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access HelpTalk, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
You are solely responsible for improper redemption, fraud or other issues that arise from the distribution and/or redemption of your profile.
When we use the phrase "public profile", we mean the information you choose to make public, as well as information that is always publicly available.
Choosing to make your information public is exactly what it sounds like: anyone, including people off of HelpTalk, will be able to see it.
Choosing to make your information public also means that this information can be associated with you and can show up when someone does a search on HelpTalk or on a public search engine;
7. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
You will not post content or take any action on HelpTalk that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
We can remove any content or information you post on HelpTalk if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (HelpTalk), or any confusingly similar marks, without our prior written permission.
We reserve the right to reject or remove Profiles for any reason. These terms are subject to change at any time.